4.01 - A Tale of Two Sisters Sneak Peek #2
(Also — thanks again to the wonderful Once Upon a Fan for this!)
"Ew you’re a guy and like the color pink are you gay?"
you’re named after two of the bravest men i ever knew………fireheart luigi
THEY DELETED THE LILO & STITCH SANDWICH STACKER GAME FROM THE DISNEY WEBSITE
gravity falls: here have a pair that involves a younger, shorter guy who acts like a total moron around the older, taller girl he likes
Yay! I’m so glad I got a question! I really didn’t think I would, you rock! So thanks so much and I hope my answers suffice. :D
- my favorite female character: well this might be super obvious but Kimberly Hart. She’s always been my favorite my character. I related to her so much when I was younger. She was 90% of the reason I continued watching the show, we shared our name, our favorite color, a love of gymnastics, it was brilliant to find such a character at age 4.
- my favorite male character: This is so hard! I deeply love ALL the originals and I don’t know if I can choose. It really varies based on episode. One episode Billy is being adorable and I’m just like “Aww, I love Billy, he’s my favorite!” Then, Tommy will come in in the next episode and be all hardcore bad ass and…GAH! I really can’t pick just one on this so a tie between: Jason, Billy, Zack, and Tommy. Sorry, I’m a slacker, I can’t pick I love them all!
- my favorite book/season/etc: Gosh, I feel so boring but Mighty Morphin. What can I say? It’s the original. It’s the only reason I’ve watched any of the other seasons.
- my favorite episode (if its a tv show): I really love the teamups but especially the ones where it spans multiple seasons like Forever Red and Once A Ranger. After, that I really like Countdown to Destruction, it was such an excellent wrap up for the Zordon era.
- my favorite cast member: I’m gonna have to go with Austin St. John at the moment. I’m so glad he is interacting with the fandom again and I got to meet him at his reentry con (Comicpalooza) and had a nice chat, got a picture, signature, etc. so I’m super obsessed with him right now. :D
- my favorite ship: Tomberly, Tomberly, Tomberly! First ship, FOREVER ship. OTP, everything.
- a character I’d die defending: Once again I’m gonna go with Kimberly. I don’t know why she gets some much hate since she’s an original but for some reason she does. And I hate when it’s like backhanded hate. UGH! Yea, she’s a stereotype, they all were to start with. But like Billy she had a SHIT TON of growth over the seasons so I don’t understand why people hold things early thing against her and refuse to acknowledge her growth.
- a character I just can’t sympathize with: Umm, this one is tough. I guess Zeltrax. There’s a reason he was the only one of the villians to actually die. Not alone redeemable in that guy.
- a character I grew to love: Bulk and Skull! How could you not grow to love those guys? I mean really I’d have love to see their spin-off show, I’d have watched that shit. Honestly, I’d wish they’d been delved deeper into in the series. They had so much development I’d have loved to see what they could’ve done if they’d really tried.
- my anti otp: Well since it’s PR there are LOTS of ships I don’t care for (since it’s a show where you literally get EVERYONE shipped with EVERYONE else). But my number one anti OTP would have to be Tommy/Kat (mostly cause they’re actually canon and all the other ships are just delusions in fans heads). I never understood. the Tommy/Kat relationship. Honestly, Kat had a blind crush on Tommy. He never seemed interested in her until the episode when he randomly asks her out. What? No chemistry, no shared interests, hell they barely even spent any time together. Seriously how do people ship this? I’ll never get it.
These answers are perfect (thanks for answering me!)